Tax Specialist EMEA
Shimano is a listed Multinational with a presence in 5 continents and 13.200 employees. The company operates three key businesses, with sales offices and factories all over the world. The key businesses are the development, production and distribution of bicycle components, fishing tackle and rowing equipment. The company’s business activities also include Lazer (helmets), Bikefitting (personal bike fitting) and PRO (bike accessories).
Shimano Europe B.V. is the European head office of the Shimano group, located in Eindhoven. Along with the other European subsidiaries, they act as a supplier for all the customers in the European bicycle, fishing tackle, and rowing industry. In The Netherlands, Shimano has also offices in Nunspeet and Valkenburg.
Due to the growth of the company, we are currently seeking a Tax Specialist EMEA who will support the Tax Manager EMEA in the European head office. You will work in the Eindhoven office (at least 2 days a week) and from home (1 or 2 days). If it suits you, you may also work 1 day in Nunspeet or Valkenburg.
We are seeking a Tax Specialist EMEA who has a tax compliance experience of approx. 2-5 years and who wants to broaden his/her tax experience to become an all-round in-house Tax Specialist.
Next to the coordination of the EMEA tax compliance (you will manage external parties and provide them with accurate information), you will be involved in transfer pricing projects together with the Tax Manager EMEA. You will get the time and possibility to learn on the job. Further, you will also work on other Dutch and international tax projects together with the Tax Manager EMEA.
In this role you will get the opportunity to become an all-round Tax Specialist EMEA. You will get the time to develop yourself, to learn and to work on interesting national and international tax projects and to grow. You will report to the Tax Manager EMEA.
Main tasks & responsibilities Tax Specialist EMEA
- Coordinate and review the Group’s corporate income tax compliance. Manage the external parties. Review the Dutch quarterly corporate income tax accounting provision prepared by the Finance team.
- Together with the Tax Manager EMEA maintain the Group’s transfer pricing documentation and monitor the Group’s transfer pricing model. Review intra-group agreements. You will get the time and possibility to learn on the job.
- Support /advise about corporate income tax exposures.
- Provide business support with respect to (international) tax issues, participate in several projects.
- Liaise with external tax advisory partners.
- Support in DAC6 and Pillar II activities, enhancing the tax control framework, support in tax audits and ERP implementations.
Your profile Tax Specialist EMEA
- A relevant degree in tax economics or tax law obtained in Holland
- Approximately 2-5 years of tax compliance experience obtained at a tax consultancy firm, at an international company or at the Dutch tax authorities.
- Good with numbers, accurate.
- Eager to learn, interested to broaden your tax experience and to become an all-round in-house Tax Specialist EMEA.
- Hands-on, analytic, practical, team player.
- Good in English.
- You can work full time or part time (4 days).
Benefits / Application Tax Specialist EMEA
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment.
Shimano offers an indefinite contract, the possibility to work from home and from different Dutch locations, a good fixed salary plus bonus possibility, exciting work and a big opportunity to develop yourself to become an all-round Tax Specialist EMEA.
You can apply on our website. For any questions, you can call Harry Teuben; 06-25288296 / 020-4714200. Applications directly send to Shimano will be forwarded to Teuben Tax Recruitment.
Acquisitions calls by recruitment agencies are not appreciated.
- Aangiftemedewerker / Tax Accountant
- Full time
- Part time 4 dagen