Global Transfer Pricing Manager
Our client is a leading Multinational with more than 40,000 employees worldwide. The company owns well known international brands. For the Dutch office near Amsterdam, we are currently seeking a Global Transfer Pricing Manager.
You will be a member of the global transfer pricing team and you will report to the Global Transfer Pricing Director. You will a.o. provide transfer pricing input to new initiatives/new product launches /new flows meetings and business line projects. You will support in defining adequate flows/business model in new markets, new acquisitions (IP ownership, conversions etc.) and review the business model where required.
It is a full time role and partly working from home is possible. You are very good in English, you are eager, a good communicator, driven and you have good technical skills.
The company offers a great international role with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance, pension (premium free) and 34 vacation days.
Main tasks Global Transfer Pricing Manager
- Provide Transfer Pricing input to new initiatives/new product launches /new flows meetings and business line projects.
- Support in defining the adequate flows/business model in new markets, new acquisitions (IP ownership, conversions etc.) and review the business model where required.
- Monitor changes to global and regional Transfer Pricing regulations and perform impact assessment as appropriate.
- Provide TP input for other tax challenges.
- Prepare OECD Masterfile documentation.
- Prepare contemporaneous local country Transfer Pricing documentation worldwide based on standard TP blocks in cooperation with local entities.
- Monitor the benchmarks for contract manufacturing, consignment manufacturing, LRDs etc. to ensure compliance with worldwide requirements and consistency worldwide
- Monitor country-by-country filings and notification obligations.
- Work in conjunctions with regional tax directors. Maintain a close relationship with local country (transfer pricing) tax managers.
- Develop compliance templates/tools.
- Inter company financing; validate margin for IC transactions and debt capacity analysis.
- Collect and analyze qualitative information to assist with Transfer Pricing audits and questions from tax authorities, regulators and other external bodies.
- Support in gathering supporting documentation when defending the functions, assets and risks of several entities.
- Collect and analyze quantitative data and reporting results provided by other functional support groups.
- Review/draft I/C contracts with third parties.
Profile Global Transfer Pricing Manager
- Master's degree in Tax or Finance/Economics
- Approx. 5-10 years' of relevant experience
- Good project management skills
- Good communication & social skills, committed, flexible, driven, eager, enthusiastic
- English proficiency. Any other languages welcome
- Additional experience in finance or international tax is a plus, no must
- Good in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Transfer Pricing Specialist
- Full time