Tax Specialist (approx. 0-3 years' experience)
Our client is a well known international company with headquarters in Amsterdam. For the HQ tax department we are currently seeking a Tax Specialist. You will report to the Tax Director and you will be a member of the tax team (4 fte).
The culture within the company is young, open, dynamic, international, direct, informal, casual. You will work on both corporate income tax and indirect tax related matters. You will also be involved in transfer pricing matters. You will therefore have a broad tax role with your own responsibilities and you get the possibility to learn on the job.
You have a Dutch or foreign relevant tax education (academic level) and approx. 0-3 years of tax experience.
You are eager to learn and to become a broad in-house tax advisor. You want to work within an international environment. You are very motivated, you have good communication skills, hands on and you have a drive to succeed.
Tasks & responsibilities Tax Specialist (approx. 0-3 years' experience)
- Provide the international entities of the Group with tax advice (CIT and indirect tax)
- Assist in tax compliance matters
- Support in transfer pricing matters
- Advise on restructurings, projects
- Determine optimal supply chain model for new markets (direct and indirect tax issues)
- Analyze potential issues and come with proper tax solutions
- Work closely with consultants
Profile Tax Specialist (approx. 0-3 years' experience)
- Relevant tax education (academic level)
- Approx. 0-3 years experience in a tax advisor or in-house tax position (a corporate income tax/international tax specialisation or a more allround tax experience)
- Good in English, Dutch is an advantage but no must
- Team player, hands on, motivated
- Able to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn, international focus
- Good communication skills, eager, practical
- Belastingadviseur Vpb internationaal
- International Tax Specialist