Global Transfer Pricing Manager
Our client is a leading Multinational with more than 40,000 employees worldwide. The company owns well known international brands. For the Dutch office near Amsterdam, we are currently seeking a Global Transfer Pricing Manager. You will be a member of the global transfer pricing team and you will report to the Global Transfer Pricing Director.
You will provide transfer pricing input to new initiatives/new product launches /new flows meetings and business line projects. You will support in defining adequate flows/business model in new markets, new acquisitions (IP ownership, conversions etc.) and review the business model where required.
It is a full time role and partly working from home is possible (50%). You are very good in English, you are eager, a good communicator, driven and you have good technical skills.
The company offers a great international role with a competitive salary, a 13th month, a bonus, company car or car allowance, pension (premium free) and 34 vacation days. The company provides partly compensation for relocation to The Netherlands.
You have a valid work permit to work in The Netherlands, or you do not need one (EU citizen, Switzerland, Norway etc.).
Main tasks & responsibilities Global Transfer Pricing Manager
- Provide Transfer Pricing input to new initiatives/new product launches /new flows meetings and business line projects.
- Support in defining the adequate flows/business model in new markets, new acquisitions (IP ownership, conversions etc.) and review the business model where required.
- Monitor changes to global and regional Transfer Pricing regulations and perform impact assessment as appropriate.
- Provide transfer pricing input for other tax challenges.
- Prepare OECD Masterfile documentation.
- Prepare contemporaneous local country Transfer Pricing documentation worldwide based on standard TP blocks in cooperation with local entities.
- Monitor the benchmarks for contract manufacturing, consignment manufacturing, LRDs etc. to ensure compliance with worldwide requirements and consistency worldwide
- Monitor country-by-country filings and notification obligations.
- Work in conjunctions with regional tax directors. Maintain a close relationship with local country (transfer pricing) tax managers.
- Develop compliance templates/tools.
- Intercompany financing; validate margin for IC transactions and debt capacity analysis.
- Collect and analyze qualitative information to assist with Transfer Pricing audits and questions from tax authorities, regulators and other external bodies.
- Support in gathering supporting documentation when defending the functions, assets and risks of several entities.
- Collect and analyze quantitative data and reporting results provided by other functional support groups.
- Review/draft I/C contracts with third parties.
Profile Global Transfer Pricing Manager
- Master's degree in Tax or Finance/Economics
- Approx. 5-7 years' of relevant experience
- Good project management skills
- Good communication & social skills, committed, flexible, driven, eager, enthusiastic
- English proficiency. Any other languages are welcome
- Additional experience in finance or international tax is a plus but no must
- Good in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Remuneration and application Global Transfer Pricing Manager
The company offers a great international role with a competitive salary, bonus, company car or car allowance, pension (premium free), the possibility to partly work from home and 34 vacation days. If you must relocate to The Netherlands, the company also provides partly compensation for relocation costs.
You can apply on our website or call Harry Teuben 0031 6 25288296 or mail me directly: email@example.com
- Transfer Pricing Specialist
- Full time