Tax Manager - Multinational
Our client is a listed Multinational. The group operates globally and holds leading positions in many countries (approx. 80 countries). For our client we are currently seeking a Tax Manager for the Dutch office in Amsterdam.
You will be a member of the tax team and report to the Head of Tax in Amsterdam. You will work on many interesting (international) tax projects (international tax structuring, M&A, integrations, tax rulings, (international) tax advice, coordinate tax compliance etc.).
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Tax Specialist with approx. 3-5 years of relevant tax experience obtained within an advisory role (internationale Vpb adviespraktijk) or in-house tax position. You are fluent in Dutch and good in English.
In this position you get the possibility to learn, see and work on many tax projects. You work independently but also with your tax and finance colleagues in Holland and abroad. The company pays a good salary, provides you with a company car or a car allowance, a bonus possibility, mobile, laptop and other secondary benefits.
Your main tasks Tax Manager - Multinational
- Provide internal tax advise on international projects such as restructurings, mergers & acquisitions, divestments, financing issues, tax rulings etc.
- Follow tax changes and developments and inform/advice the company
- Identify and report potential tax risks
- Manage the CIT return process, review the corporate income tax returns (outcourced to tax advisors), file the returns
- Make tax calculations with respect to the reporting process
- Assist your finance colleagues and the head of tax with respect to year-end audit packages /tax analysis
- Manage tax audits, communicate with tax advisors and the tax authorities
Profiel Tax Manager - Multinational
- Master in Dutch fiscal law or fiscal economics
- Approx. 3-5 years work experience obtained as a tax adviser in an international corporate tax practice (internationale Vpb adviespraktijk) or as an in-house tax specialist of an international company
- Fluent in Dutch and good in English
- Good analytical skills, hands on, flexible
- Enthusiastic, motivated, organized, proactive, results oriented
- Good social and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Belastingadviseur Vpb internationaal