For a Multinational company in The Hague we are currently seeking a Tax Manager with approx. 5-8 years relevant tax experience. You will part of the tax group in The Netherlands and you will be the first contact for the foreigh business units. You will assist the business units to meet tax obligations. you will advise on changes in the legal/financing structure, M&A deals, business plans, international tax issues, capitalization issues etc.
You have a University Degree in fiscal economics or fiscal law and you are currently working at an advisory company (international tax practice) or as an in-house Tax Specialist. You have a very good knowledge of Dutch taxes (such as Vpb, Div.Bel) and also experience with international taxes.
Tasks & responsibilities Tax Manager
- First point of contact for the foreigh business units; advise on tax risks, treaty applications, international partnerships etc.
- Inform business units timely on international tax developments
- Contribute to tax statements in quarterly and yearly financial reports of the foreign business units
- Participate in knowledge sharing and courses, seminars
- Manage relationships with external consultants, Dutch Tax Authorities and external accountant
Profile Tax Manager
- University degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics and approx. 5-8 years of relevant tax working experience (international tax practice of a tax advisory firm or in-house Tax Specialist at an international company)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and international taxes
- Accurate, excellent eye for details, analytic, ability to work to deadlines
- Good in English verbal and non-verbal, good communication skills, able to communicate with different levels
- Team player who can take initiatives and see tasks through