Tax Compliance Specialist
Our client is a fast growing real estate company with a European head office. The company owns properties in several European countries, among which The Netherlands.
For the office in Amsterdam we are currently seeking a Tax Compliance Specialist who is a specialist in preparing Dutch corporate income tax returns. Next to CIT returns you will also work on VAT returns and VAT declarations. You don't have to be a VAT Specialist but we expect that you have at least a basic knowledge about the VAT system and some experience with VAT declarations. You are willing to learn on the job.
You will report to the Senior Tax Specialist. You can work in an international setting for a fast growing company in a top location in Amsterdam. You are a key player for the tax compliance activities and you can grow because the company is growing fast.
You have approx. 2-5 years' of relevant work experience. You speak Dutch and English and you can work independently.
Tasks & responsibilities Tax Compliance Specialist
- Prepare and submit CIT returns (NL Vpb aangiften)
- Prepare and submit VAT declarations / VAT returns (related to real estate activities)
- Report to the Senior Tax Specialist
- Work together with Finance and other colleagues
- Liaise with the Senior Tax Specialist / Sparring partner of the Senior Tax Specialist
Profile Tax Compliance Specialist
- Finished study in fiscal economics or fiscal law (HBO or University level)
- Approx. 2-5 years' relevant work experience as a (Vpb) tax compliance specialist (in-house or working for a tax advisory firm)
- Some experience with preparing VAT declarations and willing to learn more about VAT issues relating to real estate
- Very good with numbers
- Hands on, eager to learn
- Can work independently
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Aangiftemedewerker / Tax Accountant