Sr. Tax Analyst / Tax Manager
Belden is a US multinational listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial and enterprise markets. The product portfolio includes a suite of cables, connectors, networking equipment and software with innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications.
The company has grown in the last few years with multiple acquisitions and is pursuing organic and inorganic opportunities in fast-growing regions. The company’s growth offers significant career opportunities for high performing associates.
The Corporate Tax Department for EMEA is located in Venlo, the Netherlands. For this location we are recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst / Tax Manager. This position will become a member of the Corporate Tax Department which globally consists of 17 members of which 3 currently located in Venlo. You will report to the Director, Tax EMEA.
Experience with US GAAP tax accounting is no must (learning on the job is possible). Next to tax compliance and tax accounting activities, you may also assist in global and regional tax planning initiatives, restructurings, M&A and with the preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation, calculations and implementations.
Candidates living in Germany or Belgium and who live near Venlo are also invited to apply for this role. Your English must be good and Dutch and/or German is considered as a benefit.
Tasks & responsibilities Sr. Tax Analyst / Tax Manager
- Various US GAAP tax accounting activities, such as quarterly analyses of corporate income tax provisions, return to provision calculations, uncertain tax provision analysis (i.e. ASC 740-10 / “FIN 48”) and other ad-hoc analyses
- Manage and support local corporate income tax compliance of EMEA group entities (the actual tax returns are prepared externally) and support the US tax return process
- Manage and support external tax audits
- Prepare and review monthly cash tax forecasts and manage cash tax payments for EMEA group entities
- Assist in global and regional tax planning initiatives, restructurings and M&A
- Assist in preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation, calculations and implementations
- Represent the company’s position and interest in discussions with external advisors and tax authorities
- Collaborate with Treasury, Accounting and Legal departments enhancing the company’s access to capital and cash in target locations.
Profile Sr. Tax Analyst / Tax Manager
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience obtained at a tax advisory firm, multinational enterprise or tax authorities
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Good in English is essential and other European languages (especially Dutch and German) will be a considerable asset
- Excellent project management skills and willingness to take a hands-on approach, as necessary
- Excellent numerical skills. Experience with US GAAP tax accounting is no must (learning on the job)
- Self-starting, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and/or problems simultaneously, used to working in a complex and dynamic environment
- Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks and quickly grasping complicated situations
- Belastingadviseur Vpb internationaal
- Aangiftemedewerker / Tax Accountant
- International Tax Specialist