International Tax Advisor (6-10 years)
Our client is a dynamic international tax advisory firm located in Amsterdam (Zuidas). With its focus on high quality tax, legal and transfer pricing services, the organization is on a fast track and growing rapidly. Working for international listed and large family companies, the firm is focusing on building solid and long lasting relationships with its clients by providing first class service in combination with eagerness to understand the personality and the business drivers of the client.
The organization consists of around 40 professionals who on a daily basis address the international tax and legal opportunities and challenges of their clients.
For its international tax practice, we are recruiting an experienced Belastingadviseur / (Senior) Tax Manager. You have approx. 6-10 years of relevant international tax practice experience. The company offers a dynamic environment and a fun place to work, a state of the art workplace, superb international clients with equal tax projects, direct communication lines with everyone within the organization, a hands-on and ‘getting things done’ environment, a workplace of professionals that are “the best in their trade” and a good remuneration package.
Tasks & possibilities International Tax Advisor (6-10 years)
As a (Senior) Tax Manager you will work as an all-round international tax advisor. You will advise your clients, work on diverse (international) tax projects and you will be a relationship manager for your clients. You will work in teams, but with your own client responsibilities.
You will have your own clientele, meet (potential) clients in The Netherlands and abroad and you will get possibilities for technical and personal development, commercial activities and growth.
Profile International Tax Advisor (6-10 years)
- Approx. 6-10 years of relevant international tax practice experience (expert in Dutch CIT / international tax issues, tax treaties, withholding taxes)
- A Dutch University degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality
- Good tax technical (Dutch CIT, withholding taxes and international tax) and project management skills
- Team player, organization-sensitive with good client handling skills
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to make complex things simple
- Fluent in Dutch and good in English
- Problem solver and thinking ‘out of the box’
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and self-starter
- Belastingadviseur Vpb internationaal
- Full time